What the housing data reveals
- How we find our results... Here is an unhealthy house
- Housing for Health team leader approaches house
- Housing for Health survey team arrive to house with tools to test and fix!
- Survey Fix team get into the house test and survey over 200 items within the house
- Survey data is entered into the Housing for Health database
- Job sheet for licensed trades is printed out from Database
- A healthier house...
Housing for Health is evidence based – it uses data from houses around Australia to define the problems that stop houses functioning and then uses that information to improve the houses. That information has also been collected and is readily available at housingforhealth.com
More about the data from the Healthabitat team
Tim Sowerbutts – the statistician behind Housing for Health: Speaking about “barely believable data" and needing to get the data right