- BA Design (Industrial Design), UTS, 1992
- PhD Candidate, UTS, expected to complete late 2010
What do you bring to the HH work?
Enthusiasm, experience, commitment
What have you learned from being involved in the work?
Health is existential and product design can make a significant contribution towards improving living conditions and creating healthier home environments by providing health hardware designed to perform reliably and repeatedly in non-urban, maintenance poor, multi user environments.
In an ideal world what directions, ideas, results would you like to see HH and the Housing for Health work become or achieve?
- Provide more healthy living environments for more people.
- Be a household product certification system that each product specified for use in (remote) public housing has to pass or be evaluated through.
- Co-operate with similar institutions internationally to increase awareness of issues encountered.