Village Sanitation Project, Nepal
- Completed toilets improve health >> the biogas churn for animal waste >> a toilet is handed over to a family
- Children who now live with a cleaner living environment and less smoke in houses are important beneficiaries
- The principle - removing waste safely >> the design detail >> in the paddock
- The Himalayan backdrop to the village sanitation program work
- Part of the team at the toilet handover to the families
- Bishnu Shrestha - Director of Community Health Development Society Nepal and project manager
- Jaya Mangal, CHDS, at toilet handover ceremony
- Local village children - the target for improved health conditions
- Bishnu Shretha and Surya Lama at toilet handover ...and festival time!
For information about the toilet building, septic and biogas systems and galleries showing all stages of construction to the handover ceremonies
To keep up to date with the progress of these projects and some insight into village life
Donors are essential to ensuring these projects run and are maintained. Click here for a variety of secure payment options.