- Diepsloot Sanitation Project WORKSHOP - click to learn more.
- lessons from the Nepal Sanitation Studio 2014
- Nepal Sanitation Studio 2014 - the work and the visitor team
- WASSUP - local heroes working in Diepsloot, Johannesburg South Africa, struggle to maintain water and working toilets for 5,000 people.
- Sanitation trial in Bangladesh - battling wet conditions the septic tank construction begins
- Sanitation trial in Bangladesh - managed by the SAFE team and assisted by two Worldskill trades, local architects, an Engineers Without Borders volunteer and HH field staff
- Sanitation trial in Bangladesh - two alternate waste treatment systems are being trialled a brick septic tank and concrete ring version
- Housing for Health the guide was launched on the 2nd October 2013
- Sanitation trial in Bangladesh - the brick septic tank takes shape
- Housing for Health the guide - Launched in Sydney Australia and now accessible world wide
- Launching Housing for Health the guide: viewed for over 238 hours October to December 2013
"no survey without service" ~ Dr. Fred Hollows
Why did only 35% of houses nationally used by Indigenous people have a shower that functioned when tested? Is the Housing for Health test too tough? Now you have a chance to test and assess the function of your own shower. See how your shower compares with the showers tested in over 7,800 houses around Australia. Take the challenge here.
Working showers are also on Amnesty International Australia's agenda at the moment FIND OUT WHY?
Healthabitat has produced The Guide as a free, interactive, online publication to improve health by ensuring the better design, construction and maintenance of housing and the living environment. Click here to learn more about Housing for Health the guide, use it in your daily practise, help us expand it and tell us what you think.
Healthabitat, in collaboration with a broad range of groups, is helping to improve Sanitation and any other Healthy Living Practice we can in several developing and developed countries. To stay informed about where we are working, with who and how the projects are progressing visit our Healthy Living Projects page.