- After 6 months of work by a strong local team - before and after in Diepsloot, Johannesburg
- The Nepal Village Sanitation Program - 2 short films by Simon J Forbes
- WorldSkills Foundation Water Innovation Challenge WINNING TEAM USA AND THE AUSTRALIAN RUNNERS UP
- Work begins on the Diepsloot Sanitation Project in South Africa with WorldSkill plumbing champions and the local WASSUP team
- lessons from the Nepal Sanitation Studio 2014
- Nepal Sanitation Studio 2014 - the work and the visitor team
- Launching Housing for Health the guide: viewed for over 238 hours October to December 2013
- WATER INNOVATION CHALLENGE - winning team get to implement their designs with real communities
- Sanitation trial in Bangladesh - two alternate waste treatment systems are being trialled a brick septic tank and concrete ring version
- Housing for Health the guide was launched on the 2nd October 2013
Why did only 35% of houses nationally used by Indigenous people have a shower that functioned when tested? Is the Housing for Health test too tough? Now you have a chance to test and assess the function of your own shower. See how your shower compares with the showers tested in over 8,000 houses around Australia. Take the challenge here.
Working showers were also on Amnesty International Australia's agenda - FIND OUT WHY?
Healthabitat has produced The Guide as a free, interactive, online publication to improve health by ensuring the better design, construction and maintenance of housing and the living environment. Click here to learn more about Housing for Health: the Guide, use it in your daily design practise, use it to manage housing and then help us expand the content of the Guide by giving your ideas, experience and feedback.
Healthabitat, in collaboration with a broad range of groups, is improving living environments and health using the Healthy Living Practices in several developing and developed countries. To stay informed about where we are working, with whom and how the projects are progressing visit our Healthy Living Projects page.